Sunflower Harvesting Machine Claas Lexion – How to harvest and process sunflower seeds

Agriculture Machine

The Claas Lexion, which was first presented in 1995, revolutionized the harvesting of arable crops and set the standard for low-cost, high-output harvesting of cereals and other crops. A completely new second-generation Lexion Hybrid combine harvester has now been introduced by Claas, 24 years later. The new APS Synflow primary threshing system, like the current Hybrid versions, is intended to remove 70% of the grain, leaving 30% for the Roto Plus secondary separating system to extract.

The threshing drum’s larger diameter and possibly faster centrifugal speed than the rasp bars have made it possible to run it at a lower pace—typically, 550 rpm as opposed to 750 rpm—while yet maintaining the same velocity as the rasp bars. As opposed to the current range of 450rpm to 1,050rpm, Cebis allows for infinitely variable drum speed that is perfectly coordinated with the accelerator and feed drums.

Due to the larger diameter of the threshing drum and perhaps higher centrifugal speed of the rasp bars, it is now possible to run the drum at a lower speed—typically, 550 rpm as opposed to 750 rpm—while still maintaining the same velocity of the rasp bars. Using Cebis, the drum speed may be adjusted endlessly between 330 and 930 revolutions per minute (rpm), as opposed to the conventional range of 450 to 1,050. It is also perfectly timed with the accelerator and feed drums.

The separation area has been increased as a result of the larger drum and the new concave design. The vast concave area on Lexion 8000 models is 1.55 square meters, while the concave area on the narrow-body Lexion 7000 is 1.30 square meters, which is even larger than the concave area on the current top-of-the-line Lexion 780 at 1.26 square meters. The threshing area is more in the operator’s hands. Hydraulically, the major concave flaps can be activated from the cab. Between the pre-separation concave and the main concave, there is a new hydraulic pivoting concave bar that may be engaged using Cebis in harsher threshing harvests. Once more, the concaves in Cebis are completely incorporated into Auto Crop Flow and Cemos Automatic.

Because of the bigger drum’s shallower concave wrap and the redesigned layout, in which all of the APS Synflow units are practically in a straight line, less straw is ᴅᴀᴍᴀɢᴇd, grain quality is enhanced, and throughput is raised in addition to reducing power and fuel consumption. Not only does the new concave design make switching between crops simpler, but 40% of the main concave pieces can be simply taken out sideways and switched for other crops, including beans.

The material will flow more readily into the Roto Plus secondary separation system thanks to the larger feed drum. Crop flow into the two rotors is divided by an expanded nose. For improved throughput and less straw breakage, the angle of the Roto Plus rotors has been flattened. A new open finger rotor concave design is used for the rotor concaves as well.

To reflect the higher throughput of the Lexion 8000 and 7000, grain tank capacity has been increased up to 18,000 liters on the new Lexion 8900. Tank access has been improved and the maximum tank unloading speed is now 180 lit/sec with an unloading time of just 100 seconds. The unloading auger’s pivot angle has been modified to 105 degrees to improve visibility from the cab.

Thank you for visiting our website! We hope you found soᴍᴇᴛʜing that sparked interest on our website.

Video resource: Noal Farm

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.